OnePlus has released yet another software update (OxygenOS 184.108.40.206) for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. Now rolling out in India, but expected to arrive in Europe and North America in the near future, the release not only improves the shooting and recording experience for the camera, but also brings some fixes to improve the standby battery drain issue that some owners were reporting and some improvements for network capabilities.
- Improved the shooting and recording experience.
- Improved the stability of telecommunication functions.
- Improved the WLAN transmission performance and stability.
- Improved the power consumption performance to extend the battery life.
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability.
To check to see if the update available for your OnePlus 9 or OnePlus 9 Pro, head into Settings, navigate to System, then select System Updates. Next, click Check for Updates. If there’s an update available, select Download & Install Now. Alternatively, you can always download the firmware from XDA-Developers to flash it on to your handset manually — though you will need to be fairly tech-savvy if you choose to take that route.